Let’s get the caveats out of the way up front. I’m not going to try to convince you that Ukraine is wrong or Russia is right. That’s not how I feel, but some have read into my past posts and assumed I’m anti-Zelensky, pro-Putin. I am neither. I am pro-America, and while I recognize there’s a need for humanitarian aid and support at times, my desire for the nation to be generous ends when doing so puts us in danger,
Every post I’ve made lately has resulted in a barrage of emails trying to convince me that either Putin is a hero fighting the good fight against the globalist elites or he’s evil and I’m a disgrace for not being adamantly opposed to his very existence. Based on my research, I think he’s not nearly as bad as our corporate media wants us to believe, but he’s also not Saint Vlad.
It’s the narrative we’re being fed that makes me most concerned. The universal hatred for what Russia is doing combined with the universal embrace of Volodymyr Zelensky and his government tell me something is very, very wrong with this whole situation. And I’m not talking about the fighting itself. I’m talking about the part they’re not saying out loud.
The sudden switch from Pandemic Panic Theater to anti-Russian propaganda and gaslighting tells me the powers-that-be have an agenda in motion. I discussed this earlier, stating that the plandemic was Stage 1 and Ukraine is Stage 2. That much is clear. But the truly concerning aspect is how vast the reach is for the globalist elites behind The Great Reset. Lest we forget, Democrats and RINOs across the country who were breathlessly defending face mask and vaccine mandates changed their tune instantly BEFORE Russia entered Ukraine. That required a level of coordination and control that should terrify you.
If they can make American leaders at every level embarrass themselves by reversing their stances in a matter of days, what else are the globalist powers-that-be able to accomplish rapidly?
Like I said, I’m not going to defend Russia’s actions. At this time, I haven’t seen enough proof to make me believe Vladimir Putin is working from a righteous premise. If I had to put odds on the likely driving forces behind him right now, I’d say it’s 50-50. There’s a chance he’s doing what he believes is best for his nation by eliminating the weapons and biolabs at his border while helping to unify another piece of the former Soviet Union. There’s an equal chance that he’s just another world leader puppet of the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab, doing his part to get Stage 2 of The Great Reset plan in motion.
Those odds are better than how I feel about Zelenky’s motivations. I’d say there’s a 90% chance he’s another Soros-Schwab puppet participating in the Fourth Industrial Revolution and a 10% chance he’s just a world leader in a broken country who didn’t have the foresight to keep his country neutral and therefore out of Russia’s crosshairs.
This isn’t a subject I had intended to tackle when I started my Substack newsletter. Frankly, I’d much rather be talking about conservative, America First topics like ending the border crisis, limiting government, fighting Cultural Marxism, and ceasing abortion. But Pandemic Panic Theater made medical tyranny a top consideration and now keeping America out of war is an equal (and at times greater) threat to the future of this nation.
I will keep fighting the good fight, but I’m also pragmatic enough to know that since I haven’t prepared for doomsday from a worldly perspective, now it the time. I have a new Substack called “The Late Prepper” where I will be posting exclusive content about how to get prepared now that things seem to be spiraling out of control. It will be launching this week.
The bottom line is this: Don’t believe what our government or corporate media are telling you about Ukraine and Russia. Remember, these are the same people who said Donald Trump colluded with Russia. They said the Hunter Biden laptop was phony. They told us the 2020 election was the most secure and accurate in history. They told you the pandemic would kill 22 million Americans and that the vaccines would protect us from it.
If they lied to us about all of that, what makes you think they’re telling us the truth now?
Sponsor: MRE prices are skyrocketing with many approaching $30 each. Get a 12-pack of MREs with heaters for $139.95 before our supplier raises their prices, too.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our new GiveSendGo. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Truth Based Media
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC